19.5.08

Say bye-bye

A big thanks to all who made it to my farewell party on Saturday night, it was a fantastic night and I had a great time. We didn't drink all my bar though, there are still a few bottles of spirits left, but certainly a few people put in a damn good effort (I have the official DH passcards to prove it, thank you CW). A few of you clearly overstayed your welcome (and woke up the entire neighbourhood) but I got to sleep before 2 am so no hard feelings and I shouldn't complain ;)

Thanks to the titsoupians for the survival pack, I have no doubt all those weird little satchels of potions, lotions and powders will come in handy more than once. I am so going to blaze through the sudoku in about one day, though. (yes, I am very good at sudoku - what else is a phd for, except perhaps also for also getting good at spider solitaire).

Photos on flickr (link to the right).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaah

i remember that very day in phd we put you on to sudoku. you doubted the longevity of these puzzles but look at you now...

all addicted to it =P