In Greece on Mykonos island - guest house internet is stuffed so having to use internet cafe, so just a quick post and I'll hopefully upload more details once I hit Naxos island tomorrow.
Athens was pretty good - rooftop bar of the hostel had an awesome view of the Acropolis and the hostel was owned and run by people from Perth. Met the owner at the karaoke night. Interesting. Flying in at 3 am seriously not recommended. Saw all the usual ancient stuff and also did a day trip out to the Corinth Canal and Nafpilo.
Mykonos is very nice, really hot and crazy windy streets. Probably off to check out the club at Paradise beach tonight for some big party. Beautiful sunset as I was walking down to the internet cafe, but my camera battery died on Delos today so couldn't take a pic.
Off to Naxos tomorrow for 3 nights then Santorini for 4 - will post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment