In London at the moment, just booked my Irish and Scottish bus tour adventures - unfortunately my slackness and indecision has meant that I didn't get the tours I wanted - so I am now doing a 5 day tour through Ireland that finishes next Friday night and a 5 day tour through Scotland that starts the following Saturday morning!! So I had to book a Ryan air flight at 8.40 pm from Dublin to Edinburgh which was rather pricey but I guess it's the cost of doing things at the last minute. Hopefully I won't be repeating Jason's TWO HOUR journey to Dublin airport and will have time to make the connection between arriving at ~ 6 pm in Dublin and getting to the airport before 8 pm, or else it'll be a rather expensive fuck up... ahh well, it's the risk I have to take if I want to do more than 3 days touring in Scotland (which I do).
I've just spent all morning on the internets getting this sorted, including my train/ferry ride to Dublin on Friday which was cheap which is good but and hopefully works out easy to navigate - I better go pick up the ticket from the London station.
Caught up with Kingsley and Ayesha on Monday night which was awesome, had some asian noodles which was also awesome and checked out their wicked new flat. Met up with Mary Jane who I hadn't seen since uni days and that was a great night also :) No-one booked in for tonight, but that's probably a good thing?! It's movie night at the hostel which could be good. Meeting Dad tomorrow morning at Heathrow airport for a short hello!! then meeting Ben from uni to see how well his thesis is also being put off since leaving Perth without submitting :)
If I'm in tonight I'll upload more photos (providing the hostel internet doesn't implode as it did yesterday).
No comments:
Post a Comment