Nw York was fantastic (much more on that later, suffice to say it was great), and now Claire, Dave and I are on the road in New England.
We're packing a lot into each day and are totally exhausted by the time we check in each night, so I'm just writing here to let you know we're doing well and I'll at least try to update the itinerary/where I've been columns on this page so you can track our progress.
Yesterday we did Cape Code, had lobster rolls for lunch (really yum) and saw a few lighthouses and beaches. Off up through the mountains/parks today and tomorrow before heading back down the east coast from Portland, ME back to Boston on the 17th. I'm then in Boston till early morning on the 21st when I fly to LAX and then up to Vancouver, getting in around 5pm Vancouver time.
Stories, photos soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment