I keep meaning to write up what I've been doing, but I'm either too tired or just too damn busy. I'm back on mainland Europe and back into the BusAbout action and there is an awesome group of people on the tour at the moment, so we have been hanging out a lot and I have hardly had any time to myself (which isn't a bad thing!).
I've put a few more photos up, but again am too busy to explain but they should be reasonably self explanatory.
I was in Edinburgh for nearly a week, and stayed with Kristen Davies who I hadn't seen since high school, but it was totally cool and not weird at all. We had a great time getting trashed and then going on a massive 20 km walk through the countryside outside of Edinburgh (why the trail goes over 5 peaks and not around them I don't know!). We also caught a comedy show at the Edinburgh fringe festival.
Edinburgh photos here.
I then caught the megabus back to London for a few days, nothing much exciting there, just relaxed and watched some olympics, did a spot of shopping.
Then I caught the 6 am Eurostar to Brussels then the train to Bruges and picked up back on the BusAbout, headed to Amsterdam that night. The girls and guys on the bus were cool and the BusAbout guide was keen to get everyone out into the red light district that night, which turned out fine - lots of fun. Did a bike tour and a massive pub crawl that was very messy, before getting the bus to Berlin with most of the same crew which is awesome. I'll fill in the Berlin details in the next post, including my visit to see KNUT!!! but more on that later...
Amsterdam photos here.
oh yeah I also got a black eye on the Amsterdam pub crawl (by accident on the dance floor) but I managed to connect a knee to the groin of the guy who did it. AHHAHAHAHAHAH it was a pearler.
No comments:
Post a Comment