3.9.08

Amsterdam

I rejoined BusAbout in Amsterdam and got straight back into the swing of things as far as going out and partying, meeting people etc was concerned. The BusAbout guide that day got everyone to go out into the red light district on the first night (Friday). Heaps of people from the bus came out and I made quite a few good friends that night that since then went to other places the same time as me.



Ahh the first night - most of these people I saw again after Amsterdam (some are still around here in Munich!). The two girls in the last photo were really cool - Jayne and Sarah from Victoria. In the first photo Rohan and Finola from Perth are in the background and they are awesome, they are here in Munich are we are hitting the beer gardens soon which is cool.


Amsterdam - also did the day bike tour which included a trip along the canals in a boat.

Me by the Amstel river; me by a windmill (very Dutch); by the boat we took along the canal and a pretty house behind


The last night in Amsterdam I already talked a bit about, it was a pub crawl that turned pretty massive/messy but was heaps of fun. Here's Sarah, Jayne and myself and our Jager shots to get the party started:

No comments: